Thursday 8 December 2011

Parodies all the way!

I'm a huge fan of parodies because I think they're so damn funny! Like if you're in a lousy mood, watch a parody on YouTube & you will instantly feel so much better. Laughing is the best cure they say. I shall list a few of my all-time favourites.

1. Teach Me How to Dobby
Parody of: Teach Me How to Dougie


Errbody Dobby ErrErrbody Dobby. Errbody Dobby you ain't messing with my Dobby.

2. I'd Chop My Head Off for You
Parody of: Grenade


So true, We girls do not need guys to make a portrait of us out of audio tapes or even protect us from robots or futuristic apes. What we need is for you to take care of the DISHES and the TRASH and take that TANGO CLASS.

3. Glitter Puke
Parody of: Tik Tok


I love the Shrek & Donkey part at the start haha.

4. White and Nerdy
Parody of: Ridin' Dirty


This is truly a classic. "Spend my nights with a roll of bubble wrap. Pop, pop hope no one sees me get freaky." Why does it sound like something I'll do? Hawhaw.

5. Octomum Song
Parody of: Low


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Parodies to last you for the coming Christmas!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment