Thursday 16 February 2012

Followed my boyfriend to his company chalet sometime in January at National Service Resort & Country Club! Their chalet is really spacious with many facilities to boot (Bowling, Swimming, Arcade etc). They also have nice golf courses but to people who are unappreciative of the sport (LIKE ME), it is just another landscape that boosts the scenery.

This is how the interior of the chalet looks like. (Not my video)

 On the first night, we gambled till morning. Boyfriend & I lost $40 at first but won back all of it as dawn approaches. In the end, we won about $6?? On the second day, most of his colleagues went back to work and some left for home leaving boyffie and I plenty of time to camwhore.
 
 

Then, I remarked on my ability to look different in photos.

See! This is why I don't ever smile in photos! It scares me and it scares people.


Then we went for bowling in the afternoon.


.
.
.


Last picture. There were about 4-6 players at this time and 3 players had ban lucks. BUT, the banker had 15 points and he decided to fold so this round didn't count. What luck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment