Friday 17 July 2009

17072009

Went back to SRJC today! & I didn't say hi to maykoh(superrrrr proud of myself) (:
Met my previous schoolmates and realised how much they meant to me, except HAIRY.

Talked to Serena about aunt and her behaviours. I told her that she was in a religion called Jehovah's witnesses. She told me that it wasn't really christian or it was a more extreme side of christianity ( near terrorist probably ). & the believes that they hold on to are kinda warped, which explains her bizarre behaviours at home. I briefly mentioned about donating blood after reading a poster and she immediately snapped and told me that her religion don't allow transfusion of blood. Serena then told me about this documentary about a man with face tumour who was facing death refused to undergo surgery because he didn't want to accept other people's blood as he was jehovah witness too.

Well I don't care anything about her believes or religion but she should not forcefully force it on me. It's her religion, not mine. Not in the past, present or future. NEVER.

On a cheerful side, Harry Potter wasn't as bad I thought it would be. Maybe because I knew the story. It annoyed my bf to the core, without a proper ending. Haha, it was overall a very fun day with Lynn, hamster, bf and people from SRJC. I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment