Saturday 29 May 2010

MEN WHO HAVE LOUSY PICK-UP LINES.

SERIOUSLY, SOME MEN ARE RETARDED.
especially the ones who pose beside bikes and have like 8866656 girls on fb.

MEN 1

ahhuat : hi, can make fren?
me : NO, who are you.
ahhuat : U work in policlinic?
me : no.
ahhuat : my name ahhuat, 20 can intro?
me : it's on my fb. how did u get my msn?
ahhuat : I search polyclinic, see comment click in see ur dp look like lo. then add u on fb and msn.
me : ok. [laughs damn badly in background]
ahhuat : u working or schooling?
me : yishun jc.
ahhuat : oh wer is it?
me : [no reply, laughs w/ friend]
ahhuat : i stay yishun , u stay wer?

Some men don't really know how to start a conversation. & I hate it when people ask redundant questions when they can find the answers.

MEN 2

ahheng : hi can be fwen
me : no
ahheng : can chat?
me : no
ahheng : u free?
me : no
ahheng : can have your number?
me : no
ahheng : give la, i text u
me : NO
ahheng : fuck! u tink u beli pretty izit?
me : [block,delete,laugh]

Some men just refuse to take no for an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment