Sunday 27 November 2011

Had a pretty awesome day with twin (left) today and I swear she's really sweet to me.

1. Supposed to meet her at 12 but I woke up late. She waited till 1.30.
2. Went to the flea at Singapore Flyer but instead of shopping for herself, went to keep a lookout for suitable clothes for me.
3. Followed me home to take a pair of shoes.
4. While I was the emcee for a community event, she sat at the hawker centre nearby for 3 hours!!
5. Had dinner with me at my boyf's workplace.

Plus, the most memorable time was when she came down to my house (Ang Mo Kio) all the way from her school (Dover) just so I can sleep in longer!!!!! Not only that, she waited for me to prepare (bathe, dress-up etc) and endured scratches from Mr Scott! WHY SHE SO GOOD TO MEEEEE.  \(>.<)/

I must have accumulated good karma from past lives or did enough good deeds to receive a God-send friend like her. She's also the reason why I cherish all my friends so much because you'll never know, that friendship could last a lifetime.


I realised it's been nearly a year since I last blogged. While I was away, I put on weight, got new pets, cut my fringe, cleared A' Levels, became a relief teacher & an emcee. Let me end off with one of my findings: I LOOK BETTER WHEN I DON'T SMILE RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment